The Animation Collaborative
Advanced character design
MICA (Maryland institute college of art)
2012 (attended for a semester)
- Designing and illustrating for various clients and projects.
- Clients include: Ann Williams Group, LLC, Pinrose Perfume
Short Sleeve Studio
Lead character designer for Voodoo Detective
- Designing original concepts for the characters
- Draw over and correct work of other artists to keep everything on model
- Provide turnarounds, expression sheets, and costume changes for the characters
- Provide variations and iterations of designs
Warner Bros. Animation internship
June 2016- August 2016
- Organized storyboards, scripts, and artwork (using flix, shotgun, and final draft)
- Gather specific references for artists to use.
- some Russian
- Strong concept and design skills.
- Solid understanding of anatomy and perspective and solid drawing of props, backgrounds and characters.
- Good understanding of 2d animation principles with some experience in 2d rigging and3d.
- Collaborating with other artists to create unique and interesting designs.
- Has a strong will to grow as an artist and is willing to take on tough projects and challenges
- Working experience with Flix, shotgun, and final draft.
- Proficient in Photoshop, toonboom, TVpaint, flash, paint tool sai, after effects, and premiere.
- Some experience in Maya, mudbox, and blender.